Junum updates

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Mar 27, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I finally decided to call equifax and experian today. Equifax says they have no pending disputes, then tells me they updated my address and d.o.b.? What the hell is that? They already have that. She also claimed an updated report was mailed to me on the 18th. Well, where is it?
    Experian says the disputes are still pending but 1 was verified, 1 deleted and 6 still pending. She said the updates must be completed by Friday. If no responses from the 6, then they will all be deleted. So, I'll let you know about experian on Friday.

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

6 on Friday, got my cyberfingers crossed. I think Equifax may be mistaken call back or call Junum. -Dave

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

How long had it been?...my hubby has equifax and experian with no response..been a LONG time..:)

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

My one experience trying to delete something over the phone before I hired Junum was terrible!! the Experian rep was in my opinion very anxious to trap me into saying the wrong thing. She also gave me conflicting information. I wouldn't believe anything EX or EQ say over the phone. Or Tu for that matter.

Where are you with the 30 day requirement? Aren't you past 30?

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

However, someone on here, I believe I read, waited 87 days but it was worth it. Who was that?? I know my other cycle 1 responses have been well worth the wait.

6. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I am past 30 days. I called equifax again to re-verify my 1st call. This rep also says they have received no disputes for me. I called Junum and they are re-mailing. But this really pisses me off. TU is done. Experian will be done by Friday. What the hell is the problem with Equifax, besides being a bunch of idiots?

7. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

I disputed items with Equifax online 2/28. My report as of today says "Consumer Disputes - Reinvestigation in Progress", the online dispute states it will be completed by 3/30. I'll let you know the result.

I also joined Junum after submitting these disputes and will be sending two of my credit reports tomorrow to them. I requested all three at the same time, still have no mailed copy from Equifax, received Experian, and Trans Union requested some sort of address verification - Odd, considering I mailed a copy of my drivers license with the initial request.