Junum vs Lexinton vs Just me?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Scabbo, May 29, 2001.

1. Scabbo

Scabbo Member

What I really want to know is do peoples score's really go up? Is there any difference between Junum and Lexington and....most importantly why would I want to spend my time doing this....cause its no fun :(

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I use Junum, and my score went from 583 in March to 561 in April. Granted, I signed up for Junum April 7, but Don't know what's up since then. The reason I chose Junum: it seemed cheaper than Lexington, and there's alot of positive feedback on them here. I also am a full-time student with a full-time job, and don't have the time or patience to do it myself. I haven't received any results yet, but NanaC has gotten 22 deletions in 2? rounds.

Either way you go; Junum, Lex, or home schooling (hehe) you will find my support.

3. Scabbo

Scabbo Member

Well I am in your boat - my score is 550 and I am unsure what to do next. When did they send out your first round? You should be hearing back soon I would think.

4. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

They received my reports on April 26. Got a report on something I disputed that says by June 6, they will be done. I think it was an Experian report. Anyhoo, I will keep you updated!

5. success

success Member

Hi Erica,
    I just signed up for Junum on May 16, 2001. They just received my (3) credit reports today. So I hope they start working soon. I am so ready to be debt free. My credit score is a 580. Let me know what kind of results you get from them?

6. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Well, personally, I think it's more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Twenty two deletions in twenty some odd rounds?

How long has she been with Junum?

8. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

That was a question of if it was 2 rounds or 3.

9. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Ok! I misunderstood. I realized that I might be misunderstanding, so that's why I spelled it out.

Thanks

10. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

I used Lexington for two rounds. They did what they say they would do. I think the total was about 15 deletions including a repo.

I started getting concerned that after 2 rounds that the bureaus would get wise to what was going on so I canceled.

The repo was still left on Experian so I disputed it myself and then it was gone there too! In case you were wondering, it was Arcadia Finance that didn't respond.

If I would have known what I do now I would have done it all myself.

Mike

11. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

22 deletions in 2 rounds!

First, scabbo, whichever process you choose to use, please know that you will receive my support!

Have you read up on junum and lex here? Their websites? That might help you make a good decision!