Junum who?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Jan 3, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Hi, all
    Has anyone any new info on Junum.com?

roni

2. keisha

keisha Guest

THEY SENT ME AN E-MAIL REGARDING MY PAYMENT AND THEN WHEN I TRIED TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON I GOT NOTHING BUT THE RUN AROUND.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Same here.

Junum is full of it. I dont care what anyone here or Kristi says. I bailed out about 5 minutes ago. In October I called to cancel but the reps sweet talked me into keeping it.

But today I caught the guy who answered the phone in a lie. The last girl told me my Transunion dispute had been resent to Transunion in November. Keep in mind, I have not heard anything from Transunion. Nuthin.

Today I didnot provide any info to Junum and asked him questions and he said it was last sent in in Sept. WRONG ANSWER. They have not done anything since the October BIG MOVE. Oh well. Live and learn. I just wasted about $70. I'll get over it. I should have at least gone to Atlantic City over the holidays with the way I gamble with my money. LOL. Keisha, I am 110% behind you on this one. The rate a 0 for professionalism. The should keep cheat sheets of their lies.

roni

4. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Great,

I just recently paid for a membership.

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Interesting....

I haven't had any problems at all so far. The only issue now is the fact that my wallet got stolen 2 days before Xmas and I had to cancel and get all new cards. So I guess when Junum tried to take out the fees, it was declined obviously. I've been on vacation in Las Vegas and just got back last night. I had a letter and an email from Junum stating that my account was in an 'inactive' status until I can give them a different credit card to use. So far, I have only invested the initial sign up fee.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Interesting....

Here's a question for you MP. Have they done anything for you in the last 2 months? They have not done any new disputes for me. I would have received a letter from the credit bureaus if they had. They did the first round of disputes in Sept. but none since. The guy today told me when I had sent my updated credit reports to them. I told him, I know what I have done so far, What have you done? Duh! No answer. He couldnot even tell me when the new disputes were sent off which should have gone out mid NOvemeber. The last girl told me, "oh yes ma'am we sent it out already." Now remember I told her which ones I wanted sent out. She said yes. I asked her about Transunion and explained that I had not heard from them at all. She said "Oh yes ma'am we are aware of that and resent a dispute letter." I have not heard from Transunion. So, today when I called I purposely did not supply any info and asked questions. They had no new information for me since October disputes. So I fired their asses.

roni

7. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

RE: Interesting....

Humm....

I guess they haven't done anything but send off my first round of disputes. I guess the smart thing to do is what for my reports to come back in the mail. If those come back w/ progress, then I'll give them a new credit card number.

8. Keisha

Keisha Guest

Kristi................Stories

I am sorry to say this but I am not buying anything that Kristi is saying about this situation she is one of them and she is not looking out for us in this instance and this is nothing personal. I am just going by the things that she has said and it is not paning out I'm sorry.

P.S.
    I am not here to step on people but this board is to help us and we have to keep it that way.

9. Kristi

Kristi Guest

RE: Kristi................Stor

Keisha:
    If you look at the history of this board, you will see that I only talk about junum when asked. I do not come here & promote junum, carreon or lexington. People on this board ask me my opinion of the companies and I reply.- End of story. As far as my credability, I do NOTHING but give free advice here. I don't even visit any other boards to chat. I still come here because for over 3 years now I have grown to know many of you and we chat-period. The ONLY site I will ever take responsability for is carreon. I run it full time. I also consult for junum and I tell you what I know- when you guys ask. I have never told anyone to sign up and you can cancel anytime, so if you are unhappy, you are free to do so. I think the thing some of you may be overlooking is the fact that the program is one of a handfull that is publicly traded, reputable and not a scam. Whether you are satisfied is a customer service issue and definately should be addressed, just as you would with any other firm. I can't tell you how many complaints I use to see here about Lexi. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon to rip into them whenever a few had a bad experience. Hello, if you choose to pay someone for work you can do yourself then you cannot expect nor predict bureau outcome. It's why you hired someone to begin with, because you were either tired or frustrated. Be realistic. If you do not want to use my free resources to do it yourself then consider your options. Two pretty good companies- junum & Lexi-- or some cheezy creditrepair.com, net or whatever with flashing banners & no content. I give away loads of free info and always have. Don't blame me for your unhappiness with a company. I did not tell you to join nor do I tell you to stay. What do I still think of junum? I think NO one has the technology and B---s of this company. I have been there and I toured the facility many times. I see the hard work they do and that they are suffering growing pains like anyone else starting a business. I have even been there the last week helping them with their content and digitial articles. I think they are one of the best for what there is out there & they are getting better everyday from what I see. I think less complaining should take place and you should do more on your own or pay a retainer and hire a lawyer. You can't expect people to challenge your credit and do all the hard work that goes into and then badmouth them because they are not working fast enough. C'mon you guys- you know the credit game. This is going to be the last I say on this issue because it's a personal choice but do it yourself for free or don't complain. Or-- use the free help on the internet.

Kristi

Keisha wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I am sorry to say this but I am not buying anything that Kristi is saying about this situation she is one of them and she is not looking out for us in this instance and this is nothing personal. I am just going by the things that she has said and it is not paning out I'm sorry.

P.S.
    I am not here to step on people but this board is to help us and we have to keep it that way.

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Lay off Kristi

I agree with you kristi, although i have never given them my money and I would be upset if nothing seemed to be happening But the last time I checked your last name wasn't Junum LOL. I mean you have always made time to come to this board and answer all our questions and you are a very busy woman, but you always take to the time to check the boards and answer questions directed toward you. You have been asked numerous times about Junum and you answer them as best you can. You have never to my knowledge posted that people should use this service you merely answer questions pertaining to Junum when asked. If anyone is unhappy with them then just dump them as Roni did and don't blame Kristi.

Mom

11. mt

mt Guest

You know, if I "fired" everyone who did not do what they were supposed to do, I wouldn't be going to the grocery store, the post office, the bank, etc. etc. I think your opinions and experiences are perfectly valid, but I am inclinded to agree with Kristi. People need to stop getting bent out of shape. I too have recently joined Junum (in December). I don't think $21.95 is a huge deal per month, and I don't mind giving it a few months, maybe five or so. Because Junum screwed up and didn't send the limited power of attorney form, they were decent enough to credit the monthly fee for January and provide it for free.

I am learning a lot from all of the discussion on this board, and appreciate the fact that everyone posts, even if we do not always agree. Thanks!

12. Kristi

Kristi Guest

RE: Lay off Kristi

Mom & MT:
    Thanks alot for your post. I try really hard not to bad mouth any company and it erks me when people ask my opinion of a service and then act like I had something to do with their personal transactions. I really TRULY love answering credit questions. It's what I do and what I have always done. I teach people how to fight back not be a victim so I don't appreciate being blamed for something I have nothing to do with. I think eveyone here has the power to do what any company can do. Sometimes we consumers are succesful and sometimes we are not. Just like us, credit companies cannot guarantee an outcome and they should'nt. I know when someone or some company is a scam and I have not seen that w/junum or lexi. Both try real hard to work the bugs out and perform well.

Mom, I knew you would understand (lol) I have always answered your emails and questions no strings attached and I will continue to do so. You're right, I have been really busy (tired). I have been driving back & forth to junum & carreon and writing until I see double but I can tell those of you who are junum members, you are going to see way more in your myjunum. They hired me to consult and build digital content just like the carreon site so I know they really want to give consumers their monies worth. I also know Lexi has really improved their customer service. These people work hard to stand out from the scammers and I think we should at least appreciate that. For those who are doing their own rebuilding- Keep it up--it will pay off in the long run.

Momof3 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I agree with you kristi, although i have never given them my money and I would be upset if nothing seemed to be happening But the last time I checked your last name wasn't Junum LOL. I mean you have always made time to come to this board and answer all our questions and you are a very busy woman, but you always take to the time to check the boards and answer questions directed toward you. You have been asked numerous times about Junum and you answer them as best you can. You have never to my knowledge posted that people should use this service you merely answer questions pertaining to Junum when asked. If anyone is unhappy with them then just dump them as Roni did and don't blame Kristi.

Mom

13. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Sounds like your "fired" comment was aimed at my post. I could be mistaken. But anyway, let me reiterate. I am unhappy with Junum because they lied. Point blank. That has been my experience. I do not tolerate that kind of customer service at all. I write complaint letters to banks(2 this year), long distance phone carriers(MCI), drugstores etc,etc.

If I dont like your service, I cancel and move on. I am not telling anyone what to do. But dont expect me to keep my negative experiences to myself. That is just not me. I would hope YOU PEOPLE would appreciate feedback, whether it is positive or negative as long as it is truthful. Since you just joined JUNUM your experiences are limited. I have been a member since August. Like Kristi said, I did fine with credit repair on my own so I am solo now.

I was interested in Junum more for the other financial options they advertised. If they ever move on to those things and get over their 'growing pains', I may consider them. But my $21.95 will better service me in other capacities for now. For Each It's Own.
    NEXT!

roni