Junum Working For Me

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by daw, Apr 16, 2001.

1. daw

daw Guest

Since my last post a few days ago, I have been patiently awaiting the arrival of more credit reports. Today my wife;s transunion and experian came in. Transunion showed five disputes resulting in new information added all five. Experian under public records shows my 1999 bankruptcy deleted!!!! Now I wonder will it stay that way. I also got one more credit card account deleted and the second vehicle repossession deleted. OMG Ihope it stays off. Just had to post before leaving for work!!!

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Way to go DAW! I can't wait for mine to show up.

Congrats -Dave

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Congrats!!

4. Ale

Ale Guest

Re: Congrats!!

I was thinking of joining Junum but am worried about the turn out if they dont do what they say they do,wondering if you could reply with there help in specifics.And how long before your credit started clearing up?

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ale, do a search of the word Junum on the board, you'll find tons of specifics!

6. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Way to go! Congratulations.. just hope the slow court admin doesn't eventually get back to the CRA..

7. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

I just mailed out my cra reports to Junum today (tax day). Will keep this board updated.

Best regards,
    Sam

8. KelTex

KelTex Guest

Im in too

Just got my combined report and will be sending to Junum. Anxious to see what they can accomplish with 2 tough collections.