junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dinob12, Jun 12, 2001.

1. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

Does Junum require sending all 3 Credit company reports to them or could i just send the equifax report..

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

You can send 1, 2, or all 3 and some use merged or online reports that are printed, but I use (and recommend) the hard copy report from the CRA via mail. Obviously they won't/can't dispute anything if one or more of your reports are clean so they do not require all 3.

-Dave

3. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

Dave what is the fee for them working on all 3 reports does it differ than if they were only working on one ?? And do you know which site I can pull a experian or transunion..Thank you for the info

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

They charge $15/month for the service and $10/deletion whether you send 1 or all 3. You can get your experian report from CreditExpert.com for free for 30 days (just remember to cancel the service after 20 or so). You can get TU from worthknowing.com for free (although I was never able to do so)... Or you can pay for them and get them directly from:

TransUnion
    Equifax
    Experian
    (actually I checked and TU report is NOT viewable online, they simply allow you to order it online, delivered via snail mail)

Still I recommend you order them hard copy from the bureaus directly to send to Junum...They come in about a week.

-Dave