Junum?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by author_22, Aug 18, 2001.

1. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

I am considering getting this once I get the results of my first round of disputes. I would love to hear the good and bad concerning this company.

Steph

2. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

search Junum and you'll have plenty of reading.

3. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I was able to get around 14 derogs deleted through Junum. You just have to make clear what records you want to dispute, or the morons might dispute a good account in error.

4. MikeB

MikeB Banned

You're too much Bill. I wonder if Junum has a section on the "bad" of CreditWrench? Nah, they are making plenty of money, so they don't need to slam small credit repair institutions. LOL.

There should be rules on this board against promoting "credit repair" products for personal monetary gain.

5. author_22

Will they dispute inquiries? And do they charge me $10 for those too? And how long do they take usually? I have about 5 inquiries that need deleting and may need 4-5 derogs deleted on each credit report depending on the results.

How long did it take for your derogs to be removed?

Steph

6. bbauer

bbauer Banned

They would have to go to you or maybe Anthony to find anyone to say anything bad.

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Anyway I never have slammed Junum and you don't see my name in there anywhere.

It's just a website with a collection of comments by people who have slammed them.

It takes about 200 hits a day on average and it isn't even accessable from my website so people who go to my main website never see it.

There are no links to it.
    It's a stand alone website

So claiming that I'm slamming them is hardly true

8. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Didn't you just advertise it to the hundreds that use this board? Isn't that your website?
    If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

9. bbauer

bbauer Banned

!!!!!!!/' \\!!!!//\\
    !!!!!!!!!!\\!!//!!`\
    !!!!!!!!!!!\\ //
    !!!!!!!!!!!.-'^'-.
    !!!!!!!!!.' a___a `.
    !!!!!!!== (___) ==
    !!!!!!!!!'. ._I_. .'
    !!!
    ____/.`-----'.\____
    [###(__)#####(__)###]
    ~~|#############|~~

!!!
    |#############|
    !!!
    |#############|
    !!!
    |#############|
    !!!
    |#############|
    !!!
    |#############|
    !!!
    |#############|
    !!!
    |#############|
    !!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull the rabbit out of the hat all the time, Mikeb. Like Black Magic.

10. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Now I am totally confused!:

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's really a rabbit?
    And you pull it out of a hat?

My brain hurts!

-Dave

BTW Bill, I took a look at the code for that rabbit...you have WAY too much time on your hands...take up a hobby like needlepoint or something, better yet, get out of the house, feel the sunshine on your face, see some real rabbits. LOL

11. bbauer

bbauer Banned

It takes about 5 minutes to do that stuff, maybe less.

I wrote a program in C++ that puts all that stuff in there so it all lines up correctly and spits out the code in text format.

Copy and paste the input and copy paste the output and it's all over.
    All done in windows. And it wasn't even a hard program to write.

And now I am going to get out of the office for a while. I have to take a couple of big bags of certified return receipt requested mail out to the airport so they get on the plane tonight.

Then I'll probably head on home for supper.

You have a nice one.

12. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Please ignore
    Just a message that went wrong and can't delete.

13. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

They really helped me and never charged me for inquiries. They got a few (I emphasize "a few" removed!)

14. author_22

Can you tell me about the credit card they have? Not that I desperately need one, but trying to get all my bases covered before I sign up. And a concern I have is them not cancelling and continually charging me when I do request to cancel.

Steph