Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Reshod, Sep 13, 2000.

1. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Does anyone utilize Junum? i have had them for the last 5 months with minimal results.
    How good are they?
    I know that they respond in a prompt manner.
    i have also noticed that they have Carreon and Associates as a partner. So maybe Kristi can provide some insight. Thanks All

Thanks in Advance,

Reshod

2. Steve1040

Steve1040 Guest

See previous post:

I got Transunion since and 4 items removed

http://board.creditnet.com/read.php3?num=1&id=11476&thread=11476

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

I have used Kristi and trust her evaluations she did for me.
    I signed up for Junum- and sent in my 3 credit reports to them today.

I have lots of negatives 2 remove.
    I figure I will be fine when my BK falls off in 2003.

4. Kristi- Ca

Kristi- Ca Guest

Reshod:
    As Dogman stated, we have a different core product then junum. We do credit assessments by reviewing all your credit reports that you provide. We write up a summary along with lengthy explanations on how to improve your credit. junum does the full service if you have no desire to do it yourself. We of course, push self help and empowering YOU. This way, you get to choose full service or self service. Our visitors have something to gain by signing up for junum through us. It gives us permission to watch your progress, keep an eye on your scores and provide you with educational content along the way. The only way we are authorized to be a part of your full service progress is if our visitors join through us. We can then enter the Extranet and literally watch your progress and provide you with helpful suggestions.
    Hope that clarifies.

Reshod wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Does anyone utilize Junum? i have had them for the last 5 months with minimal results.
    How good are they?
    I know that they respond in a prompt manner.
    i have also noticed that they have Carreon and Associates as a partner. So maybe Kristi can provide some insight. Thanks All

Thanks in Advance,

Reshod