Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jill, Apr 18, 2001.

1. Jill

Jill Guest

I sent Junum my credit reports and they have a message on my message page saying they have sent disputes out. How long before I can expect to hear anything from anyone about anything? This is driving me crazy, all of this hurry up and wait stuff. Maybe I should rename myself impatient? LOL
    Jill

2. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Jill:

Be patient. :) You may or may not receive a response from the CRA's acknowledging that they've received the dispute letter.

They have 30 days following receipt of the dispute to notify you of the results. If you do receive an acknowledgement, there may be a date on there stating when the investigation will be complete.

Hang in there ! :)

3. Twen0

Twen0 Active Member

They received my report on March 8th. I got letters from the bureaus on the 14th stating that they received my disputes. On April 11th, I got letters from Experian and Trans Union stating what was deleted and what was verified. I'm sending Junum that info today. Hope that helps.

Twen0

4. Jill

Jill Guest

Thanks. That helps. At least now I have a time frame.
    Jill

5. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

Well I'm in the same boat, finally got the last of my reports in a little while ago and am waiting for responses. What I'd like to know it what next? Assume the CRAs delete something; who do they tell? Me or junum? If me, then how does junum know that something was deleted and thus how much to bill me?

6. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I am on the second round. Junum received reports on 4/3 and CRAs still haven't received disputes as of yesterday. I emailed Junum and still haven't got a reply.

MikeB

7. cosjef

cosjef Well-Known Member

How do you know that the CRA's did not receive your disputes? Did you call each one individually?

8. Twen0

Twen0 Active Member

I got letters from Experian and Trans Union (apparantly I had nothing reported to Equifax) stating that they received my disputes. The deleted information is sent back to you. In order for Junum to bill you, you have to send the letters that the CRA's send you. My understanding is they don't dispute everything at once, thus you have to send back that info so they can bill you and dispute other accounts.

9. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Do I need to send them the notification from the Bureaus that they received the disputes?

10. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Mother2

No, you don't need to send them any notification. Just send them your updated reports that you will receive after Exerian, Equifax, and TU are done w/ their investigations.

By the way.....I'm getting a little worried myself. I overnighted my reports to them on 4/5, they received it 4/6 and my reports were already scanned into their database and they probably sent out disputes on 4/9 but I haven't gotten any notification from TU or Experian (never get notification from Equifax) that they have received my disputes. So, who's lagging? Junum? Or the CRA's?? Or did my disputes get ignored by the CRAs????? I guess I could call the CRAs and see if they got my disputes.

11. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Re: Mother2

I would if I were you.

12. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

MikeB - I have the same problem, disputes sent the same date to Equifax and Experian, as of yesterday, I called and they insist no disputes received. I emailed Junum and was told that it takes time to be entered due to the volume they receive, if not entered as received by the end of the week, I can email back and they will resend.

Twen0 - Junum informed me they automatically dispute the 8 most negative items on the first round

13. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Hal

So my thoughts were right! There has been discussion in the past if Junum really sent out disputes when they say they did or not. Someone from Junum replied that they do indeed send them when they say they send them. I argued that when they scanned your reports the system automatically stated in your profile that they received your reports and disputes have been sent. This made sense to me because it might be a hassle to note your account that the reports were received and then go back and note the account when the disputes were actually sent. I didn't think it was possible for them to send disputes THE SAME DAY they received your reports (like they claim). But for them to say that they sent disputes on the same day they received wasn't a big deal seeing that the disputes would probably be sent a few days later. I'm guessing a "few days later" has turned into a "few weeks later" do to the volume of reports that they receive now. I'm just totally speculating of course.

14. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

Re: Hal

I also wonder if they send the disputes First Class Mail. The company I work for sends all its mail business rate (Third Class) and it first goes to a third party company to be Presorted by zip code. I have had customers inform me mail dated on the 3rd of a month was not received until 10 days later.

15. Twen0

Twen0 Active Member

So far the Junum experience for me has been worth it. 4 Experian deletes and 3 TU during round 1. Unfortunately, there were 3 accounts that were verified. I wonder what they are going to do about those? I've logged i to Junum 68 times so far in just over a month. It says to give them 30 to 45 days before you see or hear anything. All of the reports that I've read on Junu have been positive. Due to my positive experience, I would assume the cra's are moving slow.

16. Twen0

Twen0 Active Member

Hal- Junum has a record of receiving my report on Mar 8. I have letter of receipt from Exp and TU at or around Mar 14th.

17. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

Oh I agree that the CRA's are moving slow. But as you received a response by the 14th, 6 days later, and I have received nothing, despite the disputes being sent 5 days before yours, I wonder if they were lost in the mail.

18. Zoe

Zoe Active Member

Guess what folks...THE BUREAUS LIE!!!! I send a dispute to Equifax on the March 27th. I got signed postal receipt showing they had signed for it on the April 2nd. I belong to their e-mail notification service. I got an e-mail informing me that had received my disputes on the 16th!!

19. Jill

Jill Guest

Well, they should have an easy time of it with mine. I only have 3 on Experian and Equifax, 5 on TU. Maybe they can get them all in one round. That would be sweet.
    Jill(at work)

20. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

You bet they lie. Junum sent my disputes to Equifax on Feb. 22, Equifax says they didn't get it. Junum resent on March 27, Equifax claims to have not received that one also. Junum sent a third time on April 10, this time certified as one time only deal for me. Junum said I would have the certified receipt returned to me by this Thursday(tomorrow) but so far nada. They are on second rounds with Transunion and Experian. Transunion sent me my updated report on March 6th, that's 2 weeks after the disputes were sent. 8 disputed - 8 deleted. I got experian last week, 5 deleted. And as of today, equifax still claims to have not received it. Lawsuit time when I get the certified receipt back.