Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jill, Apr 18, 2001.

1. Zoe

Zoe Active Member

Re: Question for LKH

Was Junum able to remove the "cancelled" bankruptcy from your reports? We had the same situation - filed but cancelled before court date. I called all three and got no results. I tried writing to them and they updated it to "Chapter 13 - dismissed". Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

OK, I have the info on this...decided to find out and here's what I now know...Junum's disputes are sent out either the same day if volume is low or the following morning if volume is high.

There is no lag time and, in fact, it's a, well, let's call it "pride thing" to ensure that there is a quick processing on this.

I'm going to post this as a seperate post to ensure all see it!

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Zoe, I had disputed the bk myself with equifax and transunion, and it is already deleted. Junum will dispute it with experian on this round. I actually had little trouble with equifax removing it. Transunion changed it to filed - dismissed. I called them and raised hell over the phone. The rep asked me "what do you want us to do?". I told her I wanteda them to verify it like they're supposed to do and within 2 weeks it was gone.