Junum's new 2 week cycles

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by hurricane5, May 24, 2001.

1. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if the new 2 week cycles are going to work for Junum, but they sure make life interesting. I haven't even gotten round 1 back from the CRAs, but Junum is on their third round of disputes...maybe they are counting on the CRAs getting sick of hearing from them (me) and they'll just remove everything negative :)

One interesting sidenote is that I did receive the "got your dispute, you should hear from us in NLT 45 days" letters from Experian and Transuion after the second round of disputes was sent out. This is the first time that any CRA has ever sent me these letters. Also, Experian included the "if you are using a Credit Repair Agency that made you pay up front, let us know and we'll start an investigation of them for you" letter as well...

This is cracking me up!

2. hurricane5

bump...this moved off the first page in less than 3 hours...wow!

3. MistyEyed

MistyEyed Well-Known Member

How do you know they are sending them two weeks apart. They sent my first round in to the CRA's in March and I am just now receiving those results in last week and this week. I received letters from the CRA's for those dispute saying they would let me know in 30 days, etc sometime in April but thats it, and I dont see anything on Junum.com to let me know they have sent more out. ANy ideas on how to check on this?

MistyEyed

4. hurricane5

Misty,
    when you go to junum's site and log in, click on the "my account" tab at the top, then click on "activity log". This should show you when they sent out disputes. For instance, junum sent out disputes for me on 4/25. 5/9, and 5/23.

Looks to me that the CRAs are stretching that 30 day period into 45 days by saying "it'll take us 30 days to research, but if you don't hear from us in 45 days, give us a call"...looks like a CYA tactic to me...

Hope this hels.

5. MistyEyed

MistyEyed Well-Known Member

This is really odd, but I dont have anything listed under my account for them sending anything out ever. Here is what I have...

3/30/01 Tri-Merge credit report received.
    3/22/01 Joint Membership Sign-up
    3/22/01 Contracts received.
    3/22/01 Power of Attorney received.

I know they sent some out because I have received some reports back but it doesnt even tell me when anything at all was sent out.

MistyEyed

6. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Don't worry Misty. I noticed the same thing (just hired them 2 weeks ago.) So I logged in to "MyJunum" and click on the "talk to a live person" button. I got "Mike" on the chat and he investigated my file (after asking for security info). He told me the exact dates the first disputes had gone out.

When I asked him why it didn't show up on the activities list, he explained that the function is still in development and may not show activity probably.

So log in and talk to a rep.

Hope