Junum's new look...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by hurricane5, Jun 5, 2001.

1. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

I've just gotten back from another trip and happened to go to the Junum site to see if anything had changed and WOW...I was quite impressed...

If anyone had any questions about what Junum is disputing for you, those questions have been answered. I love the things they have done, including giving you a listing of negative items per CR. Also, they show you what has been sent out for VERIFICATION and when it was sent out. I now know what items will be sent out for verification tomorrow.

Great job by Junum...if you haven't logged into your account lately...I strongly suggest you do so...you might be pleasantly surprised...

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I agree, the new look is a great improvement. However, I'm glad they are now showing what they are disputing because they are screwing up again. They are running out of negatives on my Transunion report. Now they are showing 4 credit card accounts that have never been late, overlimit etc. They are all perfect accounts and they are disputing them? Why? I have had a small problem with them disputing items that have dropped of by themselves because of the 7 years rule. They have also disputed items that show on experian with TU. These are items that have never appeared on TU. This is part of the reason I am slowly switching to Lexington. I guess I'll have to send a note with my updated reports telling them exactly what to dispute.

3. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

LKH,
    How many "rounds" did you go through with Junum before deciding to make the gradual shift? I haven't gotten my 1st round back yet, but I plan on staying with them for 3 rounds (depends on how successful they are) then looking at other alternatives...what strategy did you follow...

Thanks..

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Dang, today was my last official day on Junum as a member and they change it now...sigh..that figures...LOL...

By the way, round 3 and I hit the wall meaning we got the most benefit we felt we could at the time..however, I'll join the minute it becomes a problem again. I love them guys!

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I am in round 4 with Transunion. Round 3 with Equifax. I had the problem in round 1 with Equifax claiming they never received the dispute letters (twice). Junum finally sent them certified, which they responded to. At that time I was getting a little upset. Then, on round 2 with exp. they disputed an item that had already fallen off and 1 that wasn't even on exp. The results of round 2 with exp. was 0 deletions and 1 that had been previously deleted was reinserted. That ticked me off and I made the decision to let Lexington handle Experian. I will compare how both do and whoever appears to be doing the better job will get all 3 bureaus. Now don't get me wrong, Junum has done a good job. They have gotten a total of 17 deletions for me. My problem with Junum is that they are not paying as much attention as they should be to what is being disputed and which report it came from.

6. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

How in the world can you tell what Junum is disputing. AM I missing something? Where do I go to view this information??

7. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Mother2,

I logged in to myjunum, and there it was. You can choose which report you want to look at and it will show you what is being disputed.

In my case, I sent them a merged report, so I can't see anything yet. When round 2 starts, they will have all three reports and wills can them in so I can see what is being disputed.

Hope this helps! ;)

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I don't know either...it shows that I have 8 items "pending" but it does not show exactly which items they are disputing. I like the new listing though.

I hope when I send in my next round they will mark which items are in dispute, maybe they just did not go back and do that for all the accounts that were transferred to this "new" system.

-Dave

9. marci

marci Well-Known Member

This is what I was afraid of. How careless.