Just a funny for the weekend

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dharma bum, Oct 2, 2003.

1. dharma bum

dharma bum Member

I was blessed with a traffic ticket from the local police and was reading the back of the notice for the mailing address when this caught my eye:

"Failure to pay may result... blah blah... by means of collections, CREDIT BUREAU ACTION (caps mine), blah blah..."

Credit bureau action? So, it's true... the CRAs really Are a branch of the government with unlimited powers and boundless latitude to deal with us poor miscreants in any manner they see fit. Or is the government merely one of the many institutional henchman serving the biddings of the CRAs? And you all thought George and LBrown were just conspiracy theorists.... tsk tsk...

Have a good weekend, everybody and remember... just because we're paranoid doesn't mean that no one's out to get us....

Namaste !

2. snakeman

snakeman Well-Known Member

Oh, I totally agree with you. I would go into this theory further but I am afraid that the chip planted in my head would detonate if they realized this was me....

Not SnakeMan

3. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

And you all thought George and LBrown were just conspiracy theorists.... tsk tsk...
    dharma bum
    =================

http://members.aol.com/victcrdrpt/Score.html
    Don't see any conspiracy here.
    Just the exposure that FIIC and credit reporting is the biggest rip off ever perpetrated upon the American Consumer Who is getting bilked out of tens of millions of bucks a year by the scam.

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''

4. sirrowan

sirrowan Well-Known Member

Lb,

I read and saved your link. That was a great link. I am going to use this when finishing my senior project.

Thanks.