just applied for citibank aa c

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by paul, Oct 13, 2000.

1. paul

paul Guest

Just applied online for citibank aa card got back a message that said your application is being processed and you will be informed at the address listed.Is this the usual response from citibanks online application or does it mean i'll be denied

2. Blondie

Blondie Guest

RE: just applied for citibank

I just applied, too and got the same message. Not sure if that's good or bad.

3. Blondie

Blondie Guest

Paul

What's your credit like? Mine's pretty crappy, and I've started re-establishing in April. I also just moved to a new state and have been renting for only 6 months. I wonder if that's why I got the message I got....

4. Momf3

Momf3 Guest

Well yes and no, from what we have experienced. Most people got instant approvals online, while others got that message and others 2 that i know of, including my hubby, got that message and a denial letter and then got the cards. Not sure how the approval process works, but best of the luck to you:)

5. debbie

debbie Guest

RE: Paul

My hubby got instant approval, I got the same message for both regular and gold and about a week later called in and got status, both approved.

Hope it goes well :0 )

6. cadman

cadman Well-Known Member

I got the same message this morning, will let you know when I know.

7. cadman

cadman Well-Known Member

I got the same message this morning when I applied. I'll let everyone know when I know something.

8. paul

paul Guest

RE:blondie

I had a ch 7 in 1998 but since then i was able to get 5 sub prime cards plus lease a new truck with only 500.00 down.I will let you know if i get the card or not.