JUST for Laughs

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kitty, Sep 27, 2001.

1. Kitty

Kitty Well-Known Member

I know there is a section to post for general talk, but I just wanted to let you all know that I had a good laugh while looking at all of our code names....like chelechele, MP$40, etc....they're all cool..

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

:) Mine is the coolest..ok, maybe not...but I wanted to write something in this thread because ......I want to see my cool name plastered everywhere in the creditnet world..

Sigh..definitely been away too long.

3. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Mine is just chelechele cause thats what everyone calls me...... but thank you ;)

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I guess mine speaks for itself! But just incase...here's the breakdown:

MP = My initials obviously
    $ = Cause it's all about the Benjamins baby!(Benjamins meaning $100 bills)
    40 = My favorite number after Shawn Kemp the basketball player........NO I'M NOT one if his baby's mammas! (well the last time I checked I wasn't) :p

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Mine is cause I just love that breeze that blows in off the water when I at the beach. :)

6. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

mine is my nickname and birthdate

7. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Mine is short for CreditWork$, because I cannot fit creditworks, which is the name of the company my sister and I founded and funded back in 1996. We are serious about helping others improve their credit and make some money in the process.
    Thank You for your indulgance all these years.

www.creditsense.com

8. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

Cool? Harumph! ;-) What could be more cool, more symbolic than Quixote? Are we not all facing down our dragons, daring to Dream the Impossible Dream? I think I feel a song coming on... Excuse me, I'll be back in a bit...