Just got approved for first perimer

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kenny, May 3, 2001.

1. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

I just got approved for a first perimr card for 250.00. Could someone tell me what this bank is like. And if anyone has had it for awhile what their 6 month increase was like.

2. Herman

Herman Well-Known Member

Who is first perimer?

3. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

I'm sure Kenny meant "First Premier".

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

kenny, do a search on this board for First Premier. You should find plenty of information. Good luck!

5. BostonJeff

BostonJeff Well-Known Member

Hi,

I had a card with them before I realized what a slow and expensive process it was going to be. If it was the only card you could get then good luck on the road to building credit. Keep it for a year and move up to a better sub-prime. After six months they offered me a $100.00 increase for a $25.00 dollar fee with a perfect payment history on the account.

Not the best deal in town, but the customer service is pretty friendly. I had no problems when I closed it.

BJ

6. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

Be aware that first premier sucks. My 1500.00 is still being held hostage.

7. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

That credit card is a rip off. When you get it 75 dollars is already charged to it for your fee. That leaves you a mere $ 175 for you to charge. This card in my opinion is not a good choice. But if it's all you can get I guess you have to start some where. Why don't you try to get a secured card from capital one.