Just got approved.....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, Apr 13, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

I went into Circuit City to buy RCA cables for my VCR. I looked around and have been eyeing a Digital Camera for some time. I saw that they has store credit so I thought, Hell, I don't have much to lose.

So I applied and was approved for $1200 CL. I was PSYCHED!

Thanks to Junum, they cleaned up my Equifax and my others are on the way. (since I KNOW that's the CRA they had to pull to be so nice to me).

2. Alex

Alex Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

Now dont go crazy with it, take care of it. Having clean credit and little debt is
    a wonderful feeling. :)

Alex
    http://www.Creditinsiders.com

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Did you get a "DEAL" 6 months or 1 year 0% interest?

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Congratulations! It's great to walk into a store and come out with what you want. :)

5. Shantel

Unfortunately George, no. I'm looking into that because I ended up taking the one I bought back. Call me a woman! :)

P.S. I won't go crazy. Really, there's nothing else in there I want. I get a new PC and Printer on Monday (via my company) so really, what else is there? (now that I have my digital camera)

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Congratulations

Congrats Shantel. I have wanted a Circuit City card for a long time. I need a camera and was gonna check them out. Being A NC native myself, I love Circuit. Enjoy your card.

roni

7. Shantel

Re: Congratulations

Hey Roni....thanks for the luv girl! I went to school in FL and I've been wanting a Circuit City card since then.

I'm excited, but like Alex said, I must be good.