Just Got my New Home Depot Card!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ron, Sep 2, 2003.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

I just received my new Home Depot card from the mail and the card looks different from the old one. The color of the card is orange and it has hologram sort of like Discover Card. The credit limit of the Home Depot Card stay the same and I don't know that I can keep my old rate (9.9% fixed).

Ron.

2. crowmom

crowmom Well-Known Member

Congrats. I cleaned up hubby's CR and he just got a Lowe's card today. We feel special. lol.

3. iambroke

iambroke Well-Known Member

I got a Lowe's card but when I applied for the Home Depot one I was denied. That's ok cause I prefer Lowe's anyway.

Plus I had my card for 6 months and BAM they raised my CL from 300 to 500 without even asking.
    I only use it to buy stuff I can pay in full so who cares about the interest rates.

4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

I had Home Depot Card for over four years.Citibank took over the Home Depot Card from MCCBG and it is a replacement card. I also have Lowes Card and they don't give as much as credit as Home Dpot gave me.

Ron.

5. four20nik

four20nik Well-Known Member

I got mine a couple weeks ago. GECCC would not give me an inc to save my life!

Called Citi when I got my new card and they trippled my limit...1k to 3k.

They did a hard...but that's okay.

I have a Lowes as well, issued by GECCC...and that limit was actually higher than what they gave me for HD (when they still had HD cards)...but not by much.

I think me and Citi are going to have a good relationship, lol

Besides...the card is much prettier than the old ones.

6. EdG

EdG Well-Known Member

I just purchased a house and wanted to buy a washer/dryer. Went to HD on Saturday with the wife and applied jointly for the HD card. We got 10K (wifes fico is in the 700's) but we both have Citi cards in good standing.

EdG