Just got off the phone with Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, May 11, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

The online info on the activity is wrong. They do not send out disputes every 2 weeks as is shown, they only send out disputes when we send them updated reports. I didn't get a straight answer as to why they are disputing the way the are. The rep said "oh, do you want us to dispute the most damaging things first?" NO sh&*! I am sending them Transunion and equifax reports today by overnight mail with detailed instructions on what to dispute. If I don't see any improvement on this next round, I will cancel and either finish up myself or go to Lexington.

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I just called and canceled!

Rep was a real ding bat. Told her my name 10 times and she was like huh? what? Told her I wanted to cancel and she aksed, "Do you know why you wanna cancel?" and I said "Yes". Then she was like, why?? I told her that I didn't need their services anymore and that I felt that there was nothing more that they could do for me. Then she stated, "Well you've gotten 19 deletions" and I said yes I know.

Don't get me wrong....19 deletions is great but I'm going to just do my own now that I have very minimal left.

Bottom line: Junum works for some and doesn't for others. They worked for me and now they don't.

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: I just called and canceled!

I agree. I've gotten 14 deletions. But I still have a little ways to go such as a few late pays etc. I'm giving them 1 more round. If no improvement - adios. That's great "do you know why you want to cancel?" Are they for real?

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Apparently so. Then when I said yes....it was silent for a while....the she continued to asky me why. Crazy...

Personally I think I'm burnt out from all this credit rebuilding stuff. Seems like once you make progress (i.e. deletions, line increasesoh w) collection letter surface out of no where! Then inquiries surface, and so on and so on. I'm tired now....

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

It is definitely exhausting work. But don't give up. Keep at it. I may not keep Junum, but I sure as hell will not give up until all 3 reports are clean!

6. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

LKH,

I saw your post on the Equifax round 1 results. Sorry only one item came off. EQ has been the most difficult report to clean for me too.