Just joined Junum last night a

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof5, Feb 19, 2001.

1. Momof5

Momof5 Guest

I chose not to pay the $29.95 for the reports and to gather them myself and send to Junum. Just called Experian, got a message instead telling me what all to send to submit my request IN WRITING...blah, blah, blah. Do I have to submit my requests in writing? I thought I would get to talk to someone and get all these sent out and get them to Junum soon. This is going to take forever, I should have paid the $29.95.

2. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

RE: Just joined Junum last nig

You can order Equifax and Experian online (you'll have your reports in minutes) then print them out! That should work.

chet

3. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

RE: I'm joining today.

Well I'm right behind you. I'm planning on joining today.

Did you join online?

4. Kristi

Kristi Guest

mom,
    you can still just go to myjunum (your account) and click on "credit reports" and order all three.

Momof5 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I chose not to pay the $29.95 for the reports and to gather them myself and send to Junum. Just called Experian, got a message instead telling me what all to send to submit my request IN WRITING...blah, blah, blah. Do I have to submit my requests in writing? I thought I would get to talk to someone and get all these sent out and get them to Junum soon. This is going to take forever, I should have paid the $29.95.

5. Momof5

Momof5 Guest

Yes, Mother2

I joined last night online, went very smoothly...no problems signing up...Good luck to both of us!!

6. Momof5

Momof5 Guest

Thank you Kristi....short mess

I love your name...it's the name of my youngest daughter...short for Kristian!

7. Kristi

Kristi Guest

RE: Thank you Kristi....short

:)Thanks!

Momof5 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I love your name...it's the name of my youngest daughter...short for Kristian!

8. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

RE: Yes, Mother2

Cheers to you too.... :eek:)

9. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

For the cost of $30, it's worth your time to send each CRA the $8 and save $6. You can next-day it via USPS and still be under $30.

It won't be as instant as you think. I just got a letter from TU saying they received my complaint on the 7th of Feb although, Junum sent out disputes on 1/25.

In any case...GOOD LUCK!

10. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I agree with the advice given

Just relax. My first round of disputes took 87 days from joining to receiving the last of the 3 updated credit reports. Now I am a month into the 2nd round. I just let the system work for me. I don't call anyone or get upset. When Junum has exhausted their approach, I will try something else.