Just joined Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Erica, Apr 7, 2001.

1. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I give them 3 months to clean it up. Then if there's nothing accomplished, theyre fired!

The main reason I decided to join, was that I was getting nowhere fast, and just keep getting denied credit. Also, the previous positive posts on Junum helped me to make that decision.

I'll keep you posted on the outcome of their disputes. Again, thanks for all of the positive Junum stuff.

Erica

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

You have to remember that Junum is stuck with the response time of the CRA's..and they are SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! good luck to you! It took me 60 days just for round 1. I don't blame Junum..I blame the CRA's..

3. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Just 3 rounds should be sufficient, in my mind. But thanks for letting me know that the CRA's are slow. It might be longer than three months, then.

Erica

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I doubt you'll get 3 rounds done in 3 months..so, three rounds make more sense :)
    I understand now. I promise it will be longer than 3 months. :(

sigh.
    good luck again

5. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I just hope that it is well worth it.

Erica

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

It will be! :)

7. mt

mt Guest

It has been for me (so far). :)

8. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Erica

I think you've made a smart decision by signing up with Junum. But I think your deadline of 3 months is unrealistic. I signed up mid Feb. and overnighted my reports to them on Feb.22. Disputes went out the same day. I got a Transunion update within 2 weeks. They deleted 8 out of 8 disputes. I just got Experian yesterday and they deleted 4 out og 8. Equifax claims they never received the first dispute and Junum resent it on March 29. As of yesterday they claim to have still not received the new dispute. So it has now been a month and a half and round 1 with Equifax will just be starting if they admit to receiving it. So it will be 3 months just for round 1 with Equifax. Junum is doing great things for a lot of people. I think you need to give them at least 3 rounds rather than 3 months. I'm sure you'll be happy and it is an inexpensive price for cleaning up your reports.

9. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Re: Erica

Way to go Erica! 3 rounds with your report should get you going. I think you made a wise decision. Good luck. -Dave

10. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Re: Erica

I expect to finish 3 rounds with Junum in about 2 weeks. I am just waiting on EQ and EX now. I already received TU for round 3. It has been 6 months at this point. Junum has been fine. The CRA's are the problem.