Just PFed CapitalOne

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by author_22, Sep 4, 2001.

1. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

I just PFed CapitalOne regarding the account I was an authorized user on in 1998.

I apologized for my father's actions and asked them to consider reopening the account or issuing me a new one.

Let you know how it goes. I wrote a really original letter that wasn't overly b.s. or form, so I hope Mr. Miller or someone comes through for me!

Steph

2. fingrrrl

fingrrrl Well-Known Member

Let's hope so. With Cap One, it really is hit and miss. From reading this board, I've encountered people who have had similar problems with Cap One as I have and while Mr. Miller bends over backwards for them, I am told that nothing can be done for me. So, cross your fingers!

3. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

I am REALLY hoping so. Because this issue is almost 3 1/2 years old and they should know I never used the card, as all the signatures were done by my dad. I am just hoping they will be decent.

Steph

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

What happened?

5. Zaphod

Zaphod Well-Known Member

I just received a call back today from Mr. Cook, at Cap1...hmmm where did Mr. Miller go? Anywayz, my wife had a few mishaps about a year and a half ago and she was hit with an annual fee and a default APR. So we went through PF in regards to raising limit, reducing APR to 13.99 fixed and removal of annual fee and re credit of past two annual fees. Mr. Cook came through for us and reduced APR to 12.99 fixed raised CL $2000 and removed annual fee. My wife had never had a CL increase in 3 1/2 years with them. I love PF!

---> Zaphod ;')