Just Rcvd Fleet Card Today...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CardKid, May 4, 2001.

1. CardKid

CardKid Well-Known Member

...and it is awesome. The card has a smart chip built into it that adds extra security for online purchases. There's a smart reader that works with the card to activate the hi-tech security features. It's free if you order it before the end of the month.

Thanks for all the advice.

CardKid

2. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!

3. JB1833

JB1833 Member

Cardkid,

Have you been able to log your card onto the Fleet website? I have been trying all week to enroll my Fusion card on the website and it never goes through. The customer service people I have called repeatedly have been particularly unhelpful. I want to get my account registered so I can get the free reader.

JB1833

4. CardKid

JB,

Go to www.fusioncard.com and click on MEMBERS (login).

Then, click on ENROLL NOW.

After completing the first screen, be certain you have clicked the box at the bottom of the screen (I have read and understand the above, and the Privacy Notice and User Agreement).

You should be fine from there.

CardKid

5. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Cardkid,
    Have you requested your Fusion card reader on-line? I got mine two months and it is free.

Ron.

6. CardKid

I ordered the day the card came in. The site said to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the reader. And yes, it's still free - until the end of the month.

CardKid

7. CardKid

I just received my Smart Card Reader today. It's thin and plugs into my USB port.

CardKid