Just received my MC from Orcha

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mother2, Feb 23, 2001.

1. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

I'm on my way to rebuilding my credit. Yipppeee!
    :-D

2. Desmond

Desmond Guest

RE: Just received my MC from O

What was your credit line if I may ask?

3. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Limit and verification

I would also like to know what the credit limit was. I have a Household which has been pretty good about giving me increases and would now like to get an Orchard if the limit is decent. Also, did they call to verify employement?

4. Killer

Killer Guest

Mother,

Don't hold your breath waiting on limit increases. I've had this card since 04/00 and no limit increases! I have always paid on-time, never exceeded my limit, and uise the card frequently. I even paid the card off. They started me with a stupid $300 limit and I'm still there!

5. Desmond

Desmond Guest

Don't feel bad I had 1 of my cards over a year and I started with 300.00 I am at 550.00 now they are stingy

6. mother2

$300.

7. mother2

RE: Limit and verification

They did not call me to verify employment. I received a $300 limit. Not much, I know, but I plan and hope to increase the limit in the very near future. And at least it's not "secured". ;-D

By reading this board, which I would like to thank each and every one of you, I will make purchases and pay the amount in full when the bill comes. In 3 mos, I'll let you know my progress.

8. confused

confused Guest

Have a household cc. Got it when the bank was affiliated with AFCa and have had it since March of 99. My initial limit was $300, then 450 and then 600. I have not had a limit increase since June of 1999 because I just didn't have fifteen minutes for all the questions the rep said they needed to ask to verify all my info. Tried it anyway with another rep and they started asking for so many faxes (they're not a toll free fax number) and couldn't get the fax to transmit so I gave up on it. I think I'll close it next March anyway and continue to make monthly payments since they don't find it in my best interest to grant me more credit without jumping through hoops. And why should I have to wait 15 bus. days for an answer? Either you'll give it to me or not. Who needs suspense unless it's the seventh game of the series and your star hitter is facing the best pitcher in the league with the bases loaded and two outs? That's the only suspense I'm interested in at this moment in time.

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You go girl.

I had Orchard too. Moving on up.....

roni

10. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Congratulations mother2! BTW, don't wait until the bill comes. Pay online. My brother has an account with them. They are a good bank with good customer service, but payments are processed somewhat slowly. He pays online and the payment is posted to his account within 2 business days.

11. mother2

I called the rentention ctr...

and got an $200 increase. Whoo Hoo!