Just registered

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by IVAN, Apr 29, 2001.

1. IVAN

IVAN Well-Known Member

Hello board, I was wondering how well Junum's service has done for some of you. Does Junum send dispute letters on you behalf, and if they do, do you get copies of all their correspondence to the CRA'S? Basically, I would like to hear some feedback on Junum's performance.

Thanks

Ivan

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Hi Ivan,
    Welcome. You can search this board for literally hundereds of threads on Junum's effectiveness and some in-effectiveness people have had along the way. If you do, keep in mind that Junum went through a massive change around the first of this year when they moved to CA. Because of that you will find many negative posts prior to the 1st and many "mainly" postiive posts after that. I am a Junum member because of the positive results they seem to be having now, and not their past history.

Junum sends dispute letters on your behalf because you give them Power of Attorney. You get NO copies of the coorespondence between Junum and the CRA's. In the case of LKH (recently) a dispute to TU was not received and that has caused a recent panic of some to stress out over whether their disputes were received as well. LKH was able to get Junum to send a certified letter which solved the problem in that case, but is also not the norm.

In the majority of recent Junum user's cases Junum is doing well for the removal of disputed items and definitely should be considered if you don't have the time or energy to do the disputing yourself. HOWEVER, they do nothing you can't do yourself and should not be thought of as some miracle cure for your credit. -Dave

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Nave, Excellent Post!!!

My only differening experience is that they did do what I couldn't do in my own attempts. Just thought I'd add. ;)

:::::::::::::waving at Nave:::::::::::::::

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

differning=differing.

and I'm a teacher..eeek