Just saying hello!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Nov 13, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Hi Friends!

I havent been online much lately. I have been busy, tired and sickly lately. Anyways, I am better now. I dont have much to report on credit issues except that I have maxed all of mine out.

I bought so many things for my home that I will be spending a whole year paying it off. Wow! bedroom and livingroom furniture adds up....especially with my taste..... Dont worry, I have worked out a plan ..to pay it off that is.

I dont have too many new goals as far as credit except to make sure I can finance my new dental office which I plan to open in 18 months. I just cant stand working for anyone else anymore (as bossy as I am right?)

Well, like I said I was just checking in and saying hello. Peace!

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Got (or can you get) any BT @ 0.00% ?

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Cool did you max out the VSecret card too? I want pictures.

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well with the house.

-Peace, Dave

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Hi Roni! :-D

5. Maurice

Maurice Well-Known Member

Hi, Roni. Careful with those cards, girl . . .

Mo (Formerly the Original Darrell)

6. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Hi Roni, we were worried about you.

7. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

good luck with the dental office.

8. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

Hey Roni!

I'm glad you're feeling better. Maybe you can work on a bt to get rid of some of that debt and free up your credit lines. You don't sound to pressed, so I'm sure you're working it out. May God bless you as you make plans to open your own dental office. I think that's awesome!

9. anna

anna Well-Known Member

Hey Roni - a little free advice? (off-topic) My dentist tells me I need a root canal, but THE TOOTH DOESN'T HURT. Is this possible or is he just trying to make some $s? I might have to CHARGE THIS ON MY CREDIT CARD. (fulfills the requirement of credit topic)

10. sam

sam Well-Known Member

heh my dentist is root canal happy too.. so come chat some time so i can get sommore of your doc advice.

11. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Hi Roni

Glad that you are doing better.

If you have time.... Please look at the last post you wrote. it was about your credit history. I left you a post and I wanted to know waht you thought about my situation.

Thanks

12. cariba

cariba Well-Known Member

Roni,

HOpe you are filling better. Keep us posted on your dental office--I am in your area and need a dentist who will let me pay with my credit card and not send me to collections (fulfilling credit-related requirement)!

13. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Hey girl....give a sister a shout when you can(yahoo/AOL IM).

Sister Girl

14. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Hi guys! Just when I thought I was doing better. My flu came back and bit me in the butt last night....so I wasnt online again. A entire bottle of Rubitussin and pack of Zithromax later.....I am back.

To answer your questions, Sam and Ann. A tooth doesnt NOT have to hurt to need a root canal. Typicallly a dentist wants to do the rootc anal before the before it bothers you because sometimes a pulpitis (the pain that comes from a tooth that needs a root canal) is major KICKASS! Have your dentist show you how large the cavity is on the xray. Decay simply looks greyer or darker than the rest of the tooth...it's not that hard.

If your dentist did a filling on you and then said that you need a root canal, I would believe him. A bad dentist would just put a filling in. But a good dentist would stop and then tell you to come back. He is not being greedy. Think about it he didnt get paid for seeing you the first time at all but instead wants you to come back trusting that you may or may not.

A tooth that needs a root canal and doesnt get one either BReaks or Causing Serious pain or ABSESS. Either way you risk losing the tooth.

End of Dental/ Credit segment.....heehee

15. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Martysgirl

Martysgirl,
    Could you help me out a little bit on your question. I cant find that post.