Just Signed Up w/ Junum!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Nov 22, 2000.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

O.K. I just signed up w/ Junum like 5 minutes ago. I sure do hope they can get something accomplished for me. I know they were kinda iffy there for a minute but I guess it was due to them moving.

I am just so sick of all this credit stuff! I just want to get all the negative stuff off of there so when I'm ready to buy a place in three years, I won't have any problems. In the meanwhile, what credit I do have, I will guard with my life!

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Good Luck

Good Luck MP, I hope they can help you resolve these problems.

Mom

3. Killer

Killer Guest

MP,

I plan to sign up with Junum also. However, I need them to exclude one account. If you get a chance to talk to Junum will you ask them if their system is set up to dispute all accounts or can certain accounts be excluded? I guess I could call them myself. Do have a phone number for them? I really want sleeping dogs to stay sleep with a specific account. It's the account that's only 2 years delinquent and I owe nearly $10,000!

4. Cadillac408

Is that the one that you won't tell us about???

5. Cadillac408

Junum's Info

junum.com, Inc.
    PO Box 26530
    Santa Ana, California 92799-6530
    (877)725-8686

6. Killer

Killer Guest

Yep! That is the one! It really is the only seriously bad mark on my credit. The other bad marks are all collections with zero or small balance. But you know the credit industry, one collection whether small or large is like having a million! I am hoping to get rid of all collections except the big one. Then I can maybe borrow some money from my credit union to negotiate a settlement.

I have only 2 collections left that do not have a zero balance. I plan to pay them very soon then let Junum get them removed (hoping they won't respond because the balance is zero). Then with only one bad account and plenty of recent excellent history maybe my credit union will work with me.

7. Cadillac408

I'm dying to know?????

So that's why you call yourself "Killer"! You're killing me! What is the big deal?? Email me off-line and tell me. I won't tell a soul.....I promise! ;-)

I thought we were like family around here? Aren't I your *credit sis*????? Lol....

Don't tell me....the $10k is from the phone company from you calling those 900 numbers, right? HA!!! Lol....

8. Killer

Killer Guest

RE: I'm dying to know?????

I'm laughing my azz off! 900 numbers! That's too funny! Ok I will think about e-mailing you. You are too funny!

9. Cadillac408

:-D

I know that's what it is, huh? That's why you're laughing! Huh, *BRO*???? Lol..

10. Killer

Killer Guest

NOT!!!!

That's not it! Killer wouldn't spend $10,000 for imaginary fun. I like it live and in the flesh! And wouldn't pay $10,000 even if she was in-person, measured 36-24-36, and hot as oil for cooking fried fish!

11. roni

roni Well-Known Member

LOL> yall are tripping now,

roni