Just the facts ... CITI AA

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jsever, Oct 18, 2001.

1. jsever

jsever Well-Known Member

Approved on-line 10-9 for both cards. Have heard nothing.

To those of you who physically have these cards (aa silver, aa gold). How long from the date you were approved to the date you received them? Did you get the CL you were approved for, and do you still have it? Thanks.

2. Flagirl

Flagirl Well-Known Member

I got my card about a week and a half after I applied. I wasn't approved immediately on line, I was just happily surprised when the cards came. I was approved for $5000 on each card. Still the balance, although I have combined and changed to platinum select.
    Hope this helps~

3. mambomn

mambomn Well-Known Member

Approved on-line for Citi Silver and Gold.
    Within two business days, I received a call from Citibank to verify my mailing address. Two days later, I received my gold card in the mail. One day later, my silver arrived. Very impressed!

Hope this helps.

4. marci

marci Well-Known Member

jsever,

You should have received both cards by now. I received my two cards 3-5 days after approval. I suggest calling 1-301-733-5501 and ask to speak with someone concerning the status of your applications. Tell them that you were approved on-line for both cards, that you wanted to confirm that the accounts are being set up with Citibank, and also wanted to know when to expect receipt of the cards.

Did you print out the approval page from the computer the day that you were instantly approved online? If so, that will help you wrt PlanetFeedback if Citibank backtracks and says there was no approval in the first place.

5. jsever

jsever Well-Known Member

Marci - I will call. I did save the approvals in a text format, however they don't include the fact that one was for silver and one for gold. Same data on both files. It does seem that different people waited different lengths of time before they recieved cards. Thanks.

6. marci

marci Well-Known Member

You are in excellent shape then, and will get your cards. Congratulations!