Just viewed Experian online...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Mar 17, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I disputed one of the two negatives and it was verified. The thirty day mark was the 16th and I hadn't received anything yet so I thought I would check online and the item was verified :( So I am going to redispute it since I received a letter to accompany the dispute about three weeks ago, one week after I sent the dispute.

I am also going to redispute the other negative item (was verfied in Oct. 2000). The dates are wrong.

I will also ask to have both my Citibank limits reported. I am hoping to make it look like more than just trying to get negatives removed.

The only good thing is I received a $1000 increase on my Spiegel card. I have had it four months. My limit is now $1400. I'll keep you guys posted. Good luck everyone with your own disputes!

2. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

about spiegel

Did you have to call Spiegel or was it automatic?

christi

3. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Re: about spiegel

It was automatic. I just noticed on my Experian report that my limit is $1400. I have only bought one thing, a pair of DKNY shoes that I returned because I didn't like the way they fit. I think several other people have had increases at the 4 month mark too. Hope this helps.