Just waiting around...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by newstdt, Aug 29, 2001.

1. newstdt

newstdt Well-Known Member

I sent my disputes for experian and TU on the 21st and still haven't gotten my return receipts back!! I'm probably the most impatient person in the world!! I just want things to move along here!

Bkground again: recent bankruptcy, thought I'd laugh and applied for JC Penny and Speigal. Got declined for both. I want to try for a Kohls card and I've read on this board that while your disputing is a good time. I'm hoping this is the case. I really need to rebuild something in my name. Our van is in my DH name as is our utilities. I don't really have anything left to rebuild my own. I know Kohls checks TU too. I would like to try for Orchard, but do you think trying for 4 is too many??

Sorry for being so impatient. I'm just panicy that I'll never be able to establish myself again. I know it will take time and I don't want but ONE card!!!

Does it take a long time to get your certified things back in the mail so you know they got them??

TIA

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Sometimes... depends where you live. I had a completed investigation arrive in the mail before the little green card did. Have you tried to check the certified mail # on the usps.com website?