KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by TASHA, Mar 30, 2001.

1. TASHA

TASHA Guest

Lizardking,

As i have been looking around the board I see you offering people generous amounts of help and it's good citizens like you that we need in this world. I how you don't take to heart the negative things that people have to say about you and the advice you offer to others. Fact, that what works for one will not work for all. We need to take in to fact on thing that you stated about sueing a CRA they don't want to waste time on the little things like small claims court when with a click of a button they can delete something. All so you stated to people to never give up and that's another good point. Keep trying and trying eventually the job will get done. So keep up the good work and don't let anyone discurage you from giving us all more advice.

I know I may have further questions later today and I don't want you to not give me advice.

2. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

I agree

Hey Tasha you beat me to it. I was just writing a little letter for Lizardking myself.

Anyhow, Lizardking you are wonderful. So full of life....POSITIVE LIFE! We can't forget the others...momof3, MP$40, GEORGE, JIM, Roni....all of you are great. Everyone may not agree but that's the thing, we're all unique individuals. But we are all joined together someway or another.

So again, I thank each and everyone of you personally for your knowledge and I can't wait to pass it on to my family members!

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Same Here!

Yes we are all unique individuals but the bottom line is that we are here for credit repair. There are several routes to take when doing this. Pick the route you want to take and REPAIR ON!

Happy Friday! :-D

MP$40