Keeping up with FDCPA and FCRA

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cap1sucks, Dec 14, 2008.

1. cap1sucks

cap1sucks Well-Known Member

Using a special search string it is possible to develop an RSS feed that will search for and return all the Google results for any key word or key word phrase. Once you set it up it will deliver all content Google finds relating to that key word and return the results to your feed reader.
    I've just added a pair of new items to my RSS feeds. The first one is an FDCPA search engine that constantly scours the web looking for blogs, wikis and other sources of information about FDCPA. It picks up on court cases, case law, any revisions by FTC or Congress from any source on the web
    The second is a FCRA search which does the same thing for FCRA. Of course I then feed the output to my Yahoo pipes which is the source for my signature line which is constantly changing it's content as new information is found on the web. All you have to do is click on my signature line and get the latest from just about everywhere that deals with credit repair, mortgage foreclosure news, TILA, RESPA, HMDA and much more. The best part is that it is all for free. You can also copy my sig line and paste it into Mozilla Thunderbird which will keep you up to date on all your different email addresses and RSS feeds. That program is free too.