Key Credit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Alwilda Sm, Nov 17, 2000.

1. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

Hi all: I read this on another site and it is pretty scary... Thought I'd pass it along. Who are these people??

-Alwilda Smith

----------------------------------------

I received a phone call from a telemarketer she asked me a few questions and
    one of them was if I had a checking account. I told her I did. She told me I
    was approved for $5,000 dollars credit. Of course there is a $219.00 fee. She
    told me many benefits I would receive including a cell phone, discounts on
    medical coverage etc. Even though this is a lot of money to me I agreed to do
    this. I gave her my checking account information and on November 28,2000 they
    will take the fee out of my account and in 2to3 weeks I will receive my credit
    cards and free stuff. The name of the company was Key Credit Solutions. She
    also informed me someone will call me back in 10 minutes to verify my
    acceptance. The number that came up was from IOWA 712-829-8012 he recorded my
    answers and at the end talked so fast I could not make out what he was saying
    and then hung up. That got me scared and I tried to call the number back but
    they would pick up and hang up. I was wondering if this is a true company and
    I am not getting ripped off. He gave me a conformation number also. I was
    wondering if this is a real company?? If you can help me I would appreciate
    it.

2. INFO on bo

INFO on bo Guest

Their was info posted earlier this day on this company
    They are calling everyone... Very Rude! "Well it's your LOSS Buddy" and then hung up...after I said I wasn't interested

3. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

HAHA-
    It sounds like it was actually "their loss buddy" (of $219) when you told them to go jump!!
    -Alwilda Smith