Knowyourscore.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Carrot, Nov 8, 2000.

1. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Have any of you guys used this service before? Just curious...

2. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

freecreditanalyzer.com

No, but I've used freecreditanalyzer.com., which is a simulation. I got a score of 652 just now, and can't figure out how I got 686 last time (about 2 months ago.) Maybe the problem is my increasing balances.

3. Carrot

Carrot Guest

RE: freecreditanalyzer.com

At Knowyourscore.com there is a lender that will send you your real FICO scores. I used freecreditanalyzer.com and my score was 651, but that can't be accurate because it doesn't take the fact that I have paid judgments into account--I'm sure they must lower your score, right?

I may give knowyourscore.com a try. It's probably worth an inquiry.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: freecreditanalyzer.com

Freecreditanalyzer.com is not all that accurate.

RichGuy wrote:
    -------------------------------
    No, but I've used freecreditanalyzer.com., which is a simulation. I got a score of 652 just now, and can't figure out how I got 686 last time (about 2 months ago.) Maybe the problem is my increasing balances.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I agree

Maybe it is for some, but I put the exact credit information I had when my reports were pulled and my actual scores were 540-560. But on that site it gave me a 646, wish that were true:( But I guess it may work for some, but I didn't have accurate results, keep in mind I had my actual scores right in front of me.