Kristi.... Are there problems

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Steve S., Nov 1, 2000.

1. Steve S.

Steve S. Guest

Kristi,

Do you know if there are problems at Junum? I have left multiple messages (5 since last Thursday) at customer service (877-72-JUNUM) trying to find out if they have received my credit reports (my online account doesn't show any reports being received and they were mailed on the 19th) and all I can get is voice mail. I called their corporate number (800-704-4110) and keep getting put on hold. I called their sales number (888-990-9999)and let it ring 10 times, and no one picked up and no voice mail.

Usually their customer service is excellent, so I can't figure out what is going on. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Steve S.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

To: Steve S.

I had the same problem about 2 weeks ago. Someone from Junum finally returned my phone message after 5 or 7 days. I would just suggest waiting. Something is definitely wrong though. The same sweet customer service personnel from before didnot return my call. I think they may be just a little overextended right now.

3. kristi

kristi Guest

RE: Kristi.... Are there probl

Hi Steve,
    I did talk to Melinda Bowles who is my rep and she said they are enhancing infrastructure and that they are expecting a few difficulties for a few days. Said all should be back to normal in day or two. Also they have had a HUGE influx of clients and are adding more reps and even moving another office to accomidate growth. It seems many joined at once.

I'll let you know if I hear any word.

Steve S. wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Kristi,

Do you know if there are problems at Junum? I have left multiple messages (5 since last Thursday) at customer service (877-72-JUNUM) trying to find out if they have received my credit reports (my online account doesn't show any reports being received and they were mailed on the 19th) and all I can get is voice mail. I called their corporate number (800-704-4110) and keep getting put on hold. I called their sales number (888-990-9999)and let it ring 10 times, and no one picked up and no voice mail.

Usually their customer service is excellent, so I can't figure out what is going on. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Steve S.