Kristi-Can Junum help me quali

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Eboni, Oct 15, 2000.

1. Eboni

Eboni Guest

Kristi,

I need to buy a townhouse in 6 months when my lease is up. (They will be raising my rent by a large amount since a company bought my condo from my private Landlord.)
    I need to be able to get a mortgage. I really don't care about the interest rate, I just want to get in the door. I will refinance in a year or 2.

Will working with Junum help me qualify for a loan? I plan on signing up this week if it will help. Do you think I can make a big turnaround in that time?

Also how can I find out my FICO scores?

2. Kristi- Ca

Kristi- Ca Guest

RE: Kristi-Can Junum help me q

Well I do know that junum's financial portal helps match you with lenders that fit your credability. Part of what makes the extranet so nice is that they monitor your improvement and then tell you who they think would pick you up. They also offer mortgage loans so maybe you should speak with a rep there and ask them what the probability is that your membership will assist in your home buying.

As for the scores, the extranet has a section that monitors your scores, all three. How they get them I am not sure but I see in all of our clients extranet, the area for scores (it's listed as Empirica, Beacon and Fico)and I believe it is part of what they gather during the CPM (Credit Profile Maintenance)plan.

Rose & Ida are very helpful there if you wanted to reach someone I am familiar with.

Eboni wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Kristi,

I need to buy a townhouse in 6 months when my lease is up. (They will be raising my rent by a large amount since a company bought my condo from my private Landlord.)
    I need to be able to get a mortgage. I really don't care about the interest rate, I just want to get in the door. I will refinance in a year or 2.

Will working with Junum help me qualify for a loan? I plan on signing up this week if it will help. Do you think I can make a big turnaround in that time?

Also how can I find out my FICO scores?

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Kristi-Can Junum help me q

Like Eboni, I want to buy a townhome in about 1.5 years. Maybe next summer. I have been with Junum about 2 months now. I hope they can help me find a lender. Thanks for your time.