Kristi, did you find anything

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Oct 24, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

They are Inovision out of Key West Florida, just curious if you ever dealt with them???

2. kristi

kristi Guest

RE: Kristi, did you find anyth

Well mom, I have not dealt with this small agency but the information I have is that they operate just like NCO,they purchase debts not collect on the creditors behalf so they can list it anyway they want- They own it! Here is a snipit from their slogan:

Accounts Become InoVision's, So Do the Hassles, Work, And Associated Costs

Unlike a collection agency, we'll actually own your bad debt accounts. We'll handle all inquiries and complaints, so you're not bothered again. And even though we become the creditor, you'll know we're handling accounts responsibly for minimizing complaints is our highest priority.

No Accounts Are Returned

Chances are you'll never hear from these accounts again, and we'll never return any either. That in itself will save time and resources, because your legal hassles are over, and you'll never have to deal with subsequent bankruptcies. Never.

Purchase Of Accounts

We purchase accounts of any age. Of course, the older the accounts the more diminished their value. However, if you have 'AGED' accounts lying dormant in house or with a collection agency, InoVision will turn them into cash, immediately!

I say, they sensed something in their contacts with you that led them to believe they can win the deal. I could be wrong but this company has absolutely no reason not to better the rating because they own the debts outright and operate for quick cash.

Hope this helps.

Momof3 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    They are Inovision out of Key West Florida, just curious if you ever dealt with them???

3. kristi

kristi Guest

RE: Kristi, did you find anyth

They also own these other companies which do medical debt collection and utility collections. Sorry I don't have enough time to do more,but this was all I can get for now.

Related
    Companies:

CR Software

InoVision

Marlin
    Integrated
    Capital

kristi wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Well mom, I have not dealt with this small agency but the information I have is that they operate just like NCO,they purchase debts not collect on the creditors behalf so they can list it anyway they want- They own it! Here is a snipit from their slogan:

Accounts Become InoVision's, So Do the Hassles, Work, And Associated Costs

Unlike a collection agency, we'll actually own your bad debt accounts. We'll handle all inquiries and complaints, so you're not bothered again. And even though we become the creditor, you'll know we're handling accounts responsibly for minimizing complaints is our highest priority.

No Accounts Are Returned

Chances are you'll never hear from these accounts again, and we'll never return any either. That in itself will save time and resources, because your legal hassles are over, and you'll never have to deal with subsequent bankruptcies. Never.

Purchase Of Accounts

We purchase accounts of any age. Of course, the older the accounts the more dimini....

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Kristi and a?

So should I try calling again or writing and trying to get this thing settled and removed??