Kristi help please

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Noel, Oct 25, 2000.

1. Noel

Noel Guest

Kristi a judgment was granted to GMAC against me. This was 7/97 on a repo from 8/92. I'm in NV. What is the statute of limitations? 4 years or more? Also I was living in another state at the time the judgment was filed and never received notification. If the statute was expired when they got the judgment can I take them to court and make them remove it? Also, what does vacate mean? Will it still show up on my reports? Or is it like it never happened? I was thinking about using your company for debt settlement, will they be able to have it removed? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks for your time!

2. kristi

kristi Guest

Noel,
    I believe I already answered your similiar question at http://board.creditnet.com/read.php3?num=1&id=15468&thread=15412
    Did you read that answer?

Thanks
    Kristi
    carreonandassociates.com

Noel wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Kristi a judgment was granted to GMAC against me. This was 7/97 on a repo from 8/92. I'm in NV. What is the statute of limitations? 4 years or more? Also I was living in another state at the time the judgment was filed and never received notification. If the statute was expired when they got the judgment can I take them to court and make them remove it? Also, what does vacate mean? Will it still show up on my reports? Or is it like it never happened? I was thinking about using your company for debt settlement, will they be able to have it removed? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks for your time!