Kristi How about an update on

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Dec 18, 2000.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I need to speak to them and their telephone number has not been working since 12-15-2000.

2. Kristi

Kristi Guest

RE: Kristi How about an update

Hi Jim,
    Sorry I could not reply sooner I am really busy right now working for carreon & consulting for junum. I really needed to answer this reply just to let you guys know that I have seen zero problems while being there. They switched their cable & wirless carrier and as a result were told the lines and dsl could be interupted for up to a week on and off.

As for any other problems, I have seen none. I have been sitting with customer service, going over production and reviewing contracts and I really like how thorough,professional and caring this company is. I am not a member of junum because I cured my own problems years ago :) but I can tell you from my own personal experience in dealing with them that they are a heck of a lot fairer then alot of plans and they are licenced under CROA and they are very inexpensive. Again, you know me, self help first but if your going to pay, lexington and junum are the best choces around.

as for Jason asking about IPO, I just checked and here is stats today.

Symbol ebid (symbol will change to junu next week)

Market OTC BB
    Time
    4:04PM ET

Last Trade 5.88

Change 0.53

%change 9.96

Prev Close 5.343

Volume 15100

Open 5.375

Day High 6.187

Day Low 5.375

52 Wk Low 1.5

52 Wk High 260

EPS -710

P/E -0.01

Market Cap. 0 (mil)
    0 (mil)

Direct link is http://dowjones.work.com/index.asp?layout=ticker_quote&searchType=symbol&ticker=ebid&text=Go but could expire so just search dow jones for ebid symbol.

Take care guys!
    Kristi

Jim wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I need to speak to them and their telephone number has not been working since 12-15-2000.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Kristi How about an update

Very nice post Kristi. That should hold us for a while.

roni