Kristi Is Carreon & Assoc

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Nov 7, 2000.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I have noticed that they APPEAR to have done nothing for me since I returned my credit reports to them over 2 weeks ago.

I am carefully choosing the word APPEAR because no update has been done to my file on the Junum web site. Also, in fairness the welcome kit arrived at my home about 9 days after I joined. I felt that was adequate as i get the impression that their business is picking up.

Thanks

2. Kristi

Kristi Guest

RE: Kristi Is Carreon & As

Jim,
    I hink two weeks is ay to soon considering the law allows the CRA at least 30 days + 15 mail time to reply.

Jim wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I have noticed that they APPEAR to have done nothing for me since I returned my credit reports to them over 2 weeks ago.

I am carefully choosing the word APPEAR because no update has been done to my file on the Junum web site. Also, in fairness the welcome kit arrived at my home about 9 days after I joined. I felt that was adequate as i get the impression that their business is picking up.

Thanks

3. Kristi

Kristi Guest

RE: Kristi Is Carreon & As

Spelling error! Hink=Think!!! Gotta get new batteries for this cordless keyboard:0>

Jim wrote:
    -------------------------------

Thanks