Kristi - Junum or Lexington?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Oct 6, 2000.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Would like to remove one (1) California home foreclosure dated 1998. Also, six (6) visa card accounts that were discharged via California Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Febuary 1999. I was injured and off work for one year. Therefore the bad credit. 25 other items on credit report are positive.

I do not care about the cost. Which firm should I use or is my case hopeless?

2. Kristi- Ca

Kristi- Ca Guest

RE: Kristi - Junum or Lexingto

Oh Jim, you put me on the spot.--:)
    I really cannot comment on that because literally both are very good. Their the only programs we would even associate with to date. So many cheezy sites offering bogus credit repair that you really do have to be careful. If cost does not matter to you then just review both sites and see if one has a nitch that you prefer most. Honestly, Jim, both do their job very well.

Or you could use our free self help tools or rebuilding guide and do it yourself :) (quicki promo).

Jim wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Would like to remove one (1) California home foreclosure dated 1998. Also, six (6) visa card accounts that were discharged via California Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Febuary 1999. I was injured and off work for one year. Therefore the bad credit. 25 other items on credit report are positive.

I do not care about the cost. Which firm should I use or is my case hopeless?