Kristi, quick question..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marypc, Apr 24, 2001.

  1. Marypc

    Marypc Well-Known Member

    Where can I get a template for a "Notice of Claim"? I think that is a brilliant idea!

  2. kristi

    kristi Guest

    From your local court house. In addition, the creditor may think he will have to come all the way to your venue so use your districts small claim forms. Remember, the form is to sue for damages up to 5000.00 in small claims.

Share This Page