KRISTI

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Blondie, Oct 6, 2000.

1. Blondie

Blondie Guest

I'm a little confused. I read in a previous post, that Carreon & Assoc are now referring people to Junum for their credit repair. What happened to Lexington? That was the company that Carreon was previously affliated with isn't it? That's why I chose to use them. Now, all of a sudden, it's Junum. Should I still use Lexington, or should I now use Junum? I only used Lexington because Carreon was affliated with them.

2. Kristi- Ca

Kristi- Ca Guest

Blondie:
    Actually we still offer both. Lexington does great work but alot of our clients could not afford them so to give people an option we began looking at junum. It was not until we met with them and toured their facility that we got serious about adding their service.

Lexington is a law firm and definately can use angles that only attorneys can use but junum also has a great (and expensive) proprietary system that does work!

I hope you continue with lexington if you are satisfied. We have personal relations with both and we will be using lexington on our new site, judgmentdebtor.com when it launches in 2001.

Take Care,
    Kristi

Blondie wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I'm a little confused. I read in a previous post, that Carreon & Assoc are now referring people to Junum for their credit repair. What happened to Lexington? That was the company that Carreon was previously affliated with isn't it? That's why I chose to use them. Now, all of a sudden, it's Junum. Should I still use Lexington, or should I now use Junum? I only used Lexington because Carreon was affliated with them.