Lack of replys

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Aug 18, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I have been posting here for quite some time now and have always gotten some great advice. But lately I have posted several questions and have received 0 replies. I really don't know if I offended everybody of what, but I guess I will try to seek advice elsewhere, I have always enjoyed posting here.

2. Lopez

Lopez Guest

Maybe its a slow time?

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

You may be right, I am just so used to get several repsonses quickly, maybe I am spoiled LOL

4. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

I've always found that your posts bring up some interesting questions, and that you're always a delightful person.

The only thing that's kept me from replying to your posts is my own ignorance. I don't recall what your last few posts have been, but I'm certain I didn't have a clue as to the answer, or I gladly would have replied.

By the way, I hope you and your husband are continuing to make progress on your credit matters. :)

5. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Same for me. Unfortunately I was not able to give any helpful advice in regards to your posts. Sorry. However, please do NOT stop posting. You always ask good questions & give good advice! :)

6. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

RE: Lack of replies

Consider this. This credit site probably gets more posts a day than all the rest combined and has been so for the 1 1/2 I have been coming here.

I have posted what "I thought" were great or at least thought provoking posts which I put some effort into on other credit sites and many times received no responses. Kind of deflating feeling.

But that is the reality of those other sites, take creditinfocenter.com for example, the majority of the posts lie idle for weeks or months before receiving a response while others, all to often, remain neglected orphans.

This is one reason why so often I see people post their question on up to half a dozen credit sites in the hope that they'll receive a response on even one of them.

7. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hey Mom - keep on doing it - we need your knowledge :) Dog

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Doris, I always enjoy your post as well. Yes we are working hard to be able to buy a house new year:)

9. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Miles, I'm still here and will stay:)

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hey Steven, I always enjoyed your posts and thoughts

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Dog:)

12. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Elsewhere or Nowhere?

You may not be able to find good advice elsewhere. There are a few other good sites like Barry's Creditmania, but even there you may wait a while for replies, or get only one reply. This site has a phenomenal number of postings, and I have yet to find its equal.