Ladies-Chadwick's of Boston Qu

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Oct 10, 2000.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

When I received my credit report from Equifax in July I noticed an inquiry from Chadwick's of Boston (mail order catalog) it was a PRM, which means that only I can see it and it doesn't count. I received a catalog that said I was "pre qualified" I did not respond because I thought it was one of those offers that Discover makes. So today I received another catalog that said I was "prequalified up to $1000, I called and they said I was actually already approved for $250.00. Does anyone have this card. If so what bureaus do they report to? I would call back and find out but it is too late. Does anyone know?

2. Terri Jone

Terri Jone Guest

RE: Ladies-Chadwick's of Bosto

Well,

Did you ever order w/them or Jessica London ? If so,then you must have paid w/a major CC & they prescreened your credit report then. That is what happened when I placed my first order w/them & was prepared to pay with my AMEX...then accepted their offer for $800.00 Chadwick's account(now working to close due to NO NEED).

Write me back if you still have questions.

Have a nice day !

3. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Yes I did order once, I paid by check. Do they report to the credit bureaus? If so, which ones? I will order just to get the good mark if they do report.

4. Terri Jone

Terri Jone Guest

Yes...they do report...Experian/Equifax.