lawsuit against ca

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jezy, Oct 3, 2003.

1. jezy

jezy Active Member

I have 2 old phone bill accounts. The ca is American Agencies. I disputed these accounts CRRR, recvd 8/6. Nothing heard from them. This was only on my TU report
    Sent estoppel letter, recvd 9/13/03. Heard nothing.
    Faxed ITS letter 9/28/03.
    This whole time, they continued reporting to the CRA.
    October 1 - now listed on TU and EXP - finally says in dispute. (almost 60 days later, and now w/2 CRA's)
    I called looking for a registed agent. I was told that these accounts are with 2 different offices. The first office told me that they requested validation from the OC and have heard nothing, so on 9/22, they requested the acct. be removed - "until they can validate"
    The second office says the account is listed in dispute, it will not be removed, they do not have validation as of yet - and they are not violating anything.
    BS! Need some guidance on suing them!!! PLEASE!!! American Agencies gets sued ALOT! and they deserve it!

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Well, if they insist on getting sued I guess about you can do is accommodate them.

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''

3. jezy

jezy Active Member

I'm not sure about Missouri law regarding small claims court. Does anyone know if I can sue them in small claims court in my county, or do they have to have a registered agent in this state for me to sue them here?

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: lawsuit against ca

YOUR HOME COURT ADVANTAGE