Let out a good cry!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kitty, Sep 5, 2001.

1. Kitty

Kitty Well-Known Member

I am so sad right now. I looked up to MBNA but now I am soooo disappointed in them. In particular, the department that has the senior analysts. I recently upgraded to Quantum and they asked me if it is okay to transfer all information from my plat plus to the Quantum. I said sure, then was told it would take four weeks for everything to be finalized. I then asked for a credit line increase. I mean, c'mon if we are going to carry a Quantum, that should automatically be a given. Not. I was transferred to a rep. who took down some information, and then was told I would be called in 15 minutes. When I got that call, that was 15 minutes of TERROR! This guy tried to bluff me in everything I said. He asked me to fax last yrs. tax return and a recent pay stub and then asked me why I get cash advance on my acct. He said that he could SHUT ME DOWN, as he so put it, and that the money is "BORROWED MONEY" and MBNA tells its customers how to use their card. I informed him that its my business wanting to get a cash advance as long as I pay it back. He then said more things, and then I demanded for his Supervisor. He put me on hold, and told me a supervisor would be calling me back. I told him I would write to the President about this incident. He said go ahead, you've written to him several times. I can't believe the way I was handled. -----After letting out a good cry, I spoke with a Sr. Account Mgr. and am satisfied that he would make sure this incident goes unnoticed. Anyone ever exprience this?

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that...I would be upset. Don't cry, get tough!
    Persistence is the key according to NanaC ... I say its time for PFB number 3 :))

-Peace, Dave

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Sorry about that Kitty! That is totally Bunk. One question......was what he say about you writing the President before true?

4. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

I would fire a pfb letter to the top!!!

5. Kitty

Kitty Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for your support. I had written to the President via PFB for a compliment. And one other time, when I was so upset that they had pulled two "2" hard inquiries on the same day.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I FAXED MY REGIONAL VP...since I got nowhere with DELAWARE by mail.
    He called me maybe 1/2 hour after the FAX...put everything in gear.
    It did take about a month for the card to get here though...3 weeks minimum.

1.70% BT
    11.99%

I was only asked the usual stuff...
    last 4 numbers of acct
    address
    city
    state
    zip
    mother's maiden last name

NO APPLICATION
    NO CREDIT REPORT

(I NEVER ASKED ABOUT AN INCREASE UNTIL I GOT THE CARD...I JUST FAXED THE SAME NUMBER AGAIN...NO RESPONSE YET)...