Let the EFX CreditWatch BS begin

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Saar, Jul 15, 2002.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

2. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Does this cost money to pull your reports everyday?

Has never heard of this strategy, so please clue me in.

TY

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

No, it does not...it is a one time fee ($69/year or less with "coupon") for unlimited reports. It was one per day, some say now they get multple reports per day, I have not tried this yet.

However, I have pulled my Eq report, using CW everyday (almost) now for several months and have NOT had one inquiry removed Hard or Soft.

-Peace, Dave

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

That's strange Dave. I just had another hard go poof today and another will go tomorrow. How many total inq's do you have? I think it needs to hit a magic # before they start deleting.

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

My inquiries are disappearing, however, it is the PRM's they are removing, not the hard inquiries. Doesn't matter, I have 0 inquiries for the past year.

<patting self on the back>

On 7/15 the summary said 228, today it said 220. I scrolled through to see which one's were disappearing - one hard which was 8/1/00 and so would have come off anyway, and the rest were PRM's.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

MY PRM's and AR's are staying...the ones newer than one year...

Are your's NEWER than one year that are BUMPING GONE???

7. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

It was just all of the PRM's. I didn't look at the dates. I opted out over a year ago, but still was getting one every now and then, sometimes from a CCC I am already doing business with. I started objecting when I got a PRM from Bank One this past March, hehe. Maybe I gave them an excuse to delete those?

8. voodochild

voodochild Well-Known Member

I noticed my target, chevron and original Navy federal c u , and some other old hards are gone. score up 6 points in one day . Early Christmas? Thanks Santa!