Letter for Planetfeedback

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by BostonJeff, Apr 12, 2001.

1. BostonJeff

BostonJeff Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Does anyone have an example of a letter they used at Planetfeedback to get results with Cap1?

Thanks

2. Kat

Kat Well-Known Member

While you're at it how about Cross Country?

Thanks

3. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

There are a lot of them posted at Planet Feedback.
    But here is mine:

April 12, 2001

TO:
    Mr. Person at Capital One; CEO
    Capital One Financial
    Their Addy

Me
    Where I live
    In the Pacific Northwest

RE: PLANETFEEDBACK REFERENCE NUMBER xxxxxx

Dear Mr. Guy,

I'm writing to alert you to a problem I've had with a credit card issued by you. My problem concerns experience. I hope by bringing this to your attention, the problem will be addressed. This incident has made me very annoyed.

Here's what happened: Just upgraded to a Gold Capital One card, got a very small $100 increase. My credit is improving by leaps and bounds, and Capital One is the only company that is still treating me like a deadbeat.

Here's what I want you to do: Increase my credit limit, and lower the interest rate to a more favorable and somewhat similar limit/rate to equivilent cards.

I do business with you all the time. The number one reason I do business with you is because you were recommended by someone I trust.

In the future, I might do business with you. And I probably will recommend you to others.

I appreciate your taking the time to listen to my complaint. I hope it can be addressed.

Sincerely,

Me, me and me.