Letter from 1st Premier Bank..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by river, Oct 30, 2000.

1. river

river Well-Known Member

As some may know from previous post,I am in the process of rebuilding my credit portfolio. I had last month applied for several different unsecure cards,but was denied,including 1st Premier Bank. Well,after coming home from work today I recievied a letter from 1st Premier Bank(since being turned down and offered to apply for secure card a month ago)informing me that an error was made in the processing of my credit card request.Here is what was said in letter: As you know,a letter was sent to you stating the terms of the initial offer ha been modified due to insufficient or derogatory credit history.THIS LETTER WAS SENT IN ERROR. Please contact us so we may continue processing your original request. We apologize for any inconvenience or concern this may has caused. I was confused as to what caused this so called:error.So I called CS and explained letter and told the rep that I already had a hard inquiry from them last month when I was denied a card and did not want another. She said that they would not pull another CR,"just continue to process original app".She couldn't tell me what the error was. This was for THE FUTURE CARD. Can anyone on this board make any sense of what could have brought this about or had similar experience?. What do you guys and gals think about tis? Any input would be help.TIA!!

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: Letter from 1st Premier Ba

SCAM - Avoid this place like the plague!!!
    serious!