letter of intent

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Christi, Apr 26, 2001.

1. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where to find the letter of intent to sue?

Christi

2. Christi

sorry to send a CRA

60 days are almost up and Equifax and the local bureau are blatantly ignoring my requests. I have the RR from certified letters. I've about had it with them, funny how Experian can delete over the phone and TU can do it within 20 days, but Equifax takes almost 60 days.

Christi

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: sorry to send a CRA

Hon,

I think your first step is to send them a letter asking them to delete the items b/c they obviously can not verify the items. Then mention that you will complain to the FTC for their actions.

roni

4. Christi

I have done that. At 31 days, I sent a second letter to them. Then at 45 days I again sent another letter and threatened to complain to the FTC and told them they were in violation of the FCRA. They still have not responded. I think they are playing cat and mouse with me. I do have an attorney friend that said he would help me if I want to file a small claims suit against them. 60 days is almost up and I don't know what else to do.

Christi

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

They have to respond to your dispute in an reasonable amount of time.

Have you called equifax and expressed this to a representative.

I would call equifax and demand that they delete items which they havenot been able to verify.

You can do what you what. You can file a small claims suit of course. But is that gonna clear your credit? Maybe. Probably.

roni